Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Win a Behind-the-Scenes Tour of Fenway Park!



I recently stopped by the Candlewick office and signed a stack of these posters, which will soon be popping up at independent bookstores around New England.


My publisher, Candlewick Press, is teaming up with the some of my favorite independent bookstores around New England for an awesome promotion that I am really excited about. Starting February 10, (the day Growing Up Pedro comes out!) anyone who purchases any of my baseball books at a participating store can enter to win two tickets to a behind-the-scenes tour of Fenway Park, with me.

We'll go inside the dugouts, down onto the field, we'll make diving catches up against the green monster... aw man, I am so excitied for this.

Here's a list of participating stores (all in Massachusetts, unless noted):

Porter Square Books in Cambridge
Buttonwood Books in Cohasset
Eight Cousins in Falmouth
Book Ends in Winchester
Wellesley Books in Wellesley
Nonesuch Books in Portland, Maine and Biddeford, Maine
Brookline Booksmith in Brookline
Gibson's Bookstore in Concord, New Hampshire
Water Street Bookstore in Exeter, New Hampshire

One more reason to look forward to baseball season! The contest runs until Opening Day. See you at Fenway!

Growing Up Pedro, available February 10

No comments:

Post a Comment