Thursday, March 8, 2012

Tucson Festival of Books


I'm getting ready to head to Arizona this weekend for the Tucson Festival of Books. I've never been before, and it sounds like an amazing event. If you happen to be one of the 100,000 people they're expecting to attend (!!), and you'd like to come to one of my sessions, here's my schedule:

Saturday, March 10

10:30-11:15 am signing copies of There Goes Ted Williams: The Greatest Hitter Who Ever Lived at the Candlewick/Kids Center booth
 
1:00-2:00 pm "Bats, Balls and Gloves: Great Sports Heroes" panel discussion with Phil Bildner, Kadir Nelson, and me, followed by autograph session.

3:00-3:30 pm reading of There Goes Ted Williams: The Greatest Hitter Who Ever Lived in the "Storyblanket" area, followed by autograph session.

4:00-5:00 pm "She Writes, We Drew: A Story of Two Illustrators and One Author" panel discussion with Doreen Rappaort, Kadir Nelson, and me, followed by autograph session.


Sunday, March 11

10:15-11:00 am signing copies of There Goes Ted Williams: The Greatest Hitter Who Ever Lived at the Candlewick/Kids Center booth


Time to pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment