Monday, December 5, 2011

We Are In A Dream

Last month at the Connecticut Children's Book Fair, my daughters got to spend some time doodling in their journals with master doodler Mo Willems. My kids come with me to a lot of events, and they get to meet a lot of authors and illustrators, so I'm not sure they fully understand how completely awesome this was! I couldn't resist taking some pictures...



During the past couple weeks, inspired by Mo, my seven-year-old daughter has been working on writing and illustrating her very own Elephant and Piggie book. She worked really hard on it, and she did such a great job. Today we're sending a copy to Mr. Mo himself. Here it is:

We Are In A Dream, cover

We Are In A Dream, title page




1 comment:

  1. Fantastic, Matt. I'm sure Mo was pleased and impressed.

    ReplyDelete